Monday, July 21

Miss Siew Li Birthday Bash !!!

hellu people

finally ....................

I have the time to blog

fuuhhhh

1 more week plus to go !

can't wait

I miss my shopping session so so much

btw i do shop @ la sen za as well !

semi shopaholic like me just can't resist the great feeling of SHOPPING

facing the clothes , bras , panties , accessories @ la sen za make me wanna buy them all !

urgghhh

so far I just bought a sun dress , 2 bras and some panties ...

seriously their ultra soft panties are super comfy and CHEAPPPP !

5 for RM 50 only ! great great buy

ok ok ... no more bra panties stories

Siew Li a.k.a Miss Ugly Duckling a.k.a Smelly's 2nd Sister Birthday Bash @ CB !

some camwhoring session






omgosh , smelly's scary face @ the side mirror


super pack


birthday girl !


happy lovebirds






muka tulan




not pei but high ~~~ drank some during chai mui


I'm soooo tired



bye

No comments: