Sunday, November 16

Transsexual + ZOOOO

ar ... this is Chan Chan the dog


damn cute right .

now the pictures below are no longer cute but "pretty"

so beware ! don't puke in front of my blog .

please go far far away .


chehhh ... normal right ...


now THIS is not normal ... look at those thick foundation and powder


no more eyebrows ... damn scary right
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


WOOOOWWWWW !!!

damn pretty .

wai wai decided to become a transsexual so I'm being supportive here

I'm showing these pics to y'all to prove that guys can be "pretty" too

so please support transsexualism ! They are humans too .

haha

no la just kidding .

wai wai is trixie's model for her transsexualism campaign

he had some face breakouts the day after he had such think makeup ... lol


poor wai wai :-D


ZOO NEGARA

yes ... I went to the zoo

I know I know ...

people were like : wth u go to zoo for ????

well it's for my project

my current project is about designing a travel kit for kids to go to zoooo

so I need some inspirations from there ...

surprising our Zoo negara is not THAT bad !

at least it's clean and most of the animals there seem happy !


the entrance


dae woo and his friend leo


this elephant hairband costs RM9.90 ! money sucker


so colourful


love this umbrella


dae woo acting gaya


me feeding kenn kenn ... it's carrots and potatoes btw


look at kenn's happy face


dae woo is showing his kindness


super cuteee tortoises ! It reminds me of momo and jojo ... :-(


look at those killer eyes ... DAMN BERGAYA . I LOVE crocos


sweaty me


colourful dae woo blends in


long legs


HAHA . I actually tagged kenn and dae woo as these in facebook !


these birds are so cool ! they LINED UP to get their food !

that's all folks !

No comments: