Monday, September 15

College Starting SOON ...

hello ...



my coconut bangs is growing real fasttt !

now I'm thinking whether I should keep it or trim it ...

keep ? trim ? keep ? trim ? >_<

anyways

college is starting next week !

I have mix feelings about it ...

I'm happy that finally it's year 3 ... and I kinda miss those GD projects !

but the thing that I don't miss AT ALL ... DISSERTATION !

I seriously have no idea how to start my dissertation ...

and we're supposed to finish all our researches before college starts !

me ? KOSONG !

0 % !!!

urrghgh ...

how how ? T_T

my dissertation is about Japanese Packaging Design and how it applies in Malaysia products ...

it's so hard to do researchessss !

all I get is about Japanese Packaging Design yada yada yada ...

Malaysia products ? only visuals ... I need factsss ! FACTS !

-_-

how am I gonna face MR ART ART ART !!!

stress giler .

bye

No comments: