Monday, September 8

Triple K

for the past 2 weeks ...

I've been singing k-s ...

what to do ... I love singing ...

I'm training hard so that I can enter some singing competition then I'll be more popular than fish leong .

HAHA ... kidding larh -___-

it's all because friends's farewells and birthday

btw I always think FISH is a weird name .

FISH Leong ?

then maybe I should call CRAB Wan ? Chicken Wan ? or Frog Wan .

just don't get it .


Karaoke 1 : Yen Ying's Farewell


boo


me love neway's food ! always finished up their food




vvn !


yenying !


bleh


Karaoke 2 : Joey and Chunkit's Farewell


old school singer



lum can sing no kidding



it was joey's concert that night ... lol



daiwai who can't sing !!! hahaha ... tone deaf


me and the pixie


daiwai's gay partner kar fai


lum so innocent looking ... haha


this is what happen if you sing eason chan's song .


Karaoke 3 : The Pixie's 21th Birthday !


vvn and pixie


moi and birthday girl


pixie and sandy


I look like a cry baby here O_o


vvn can sing ... heehee

not gonna sing k for quite some time ...

jelak

heehee

No comments: