Wednesday, October 15

CB , Chan Chan and Soosee

hellu ...

long time didn't party with the Oi's !

but minus the other 2 chics ... too bad ! haha

again it's a last minute plan ...

very very last minute ...

u'll know by just looking at my dress ... with TUBE ...

haha


sheer sheer and mojo

Tiger lee !

again




and again ...

heehee ...


Didn't bring my camera , lazy to take pics in club !


I don't wanna go cb anymore ... bored of that place ... -_-


Saturday Noon with Chan Chan !


yes ... I'm too free ... waiting for dw


so damn poyo


chan chan !!! soooo cute .... it's vvn's dog


chan chan never layan meee ... :-(


Soosee for Lunch with DW !


yes ... sakae sushi


eating his cucumber rolls ...


salmon rice


don't know the name


my all time favourite ! soft shell crab crepe !


sukiyaki beef ... don't really like the soup


taste like soya sauce + chicken soup ... yer

that's all ...

I'm gonna have a busy weekend again !

WHYYYY ...

I need some rest ... fuhhh ... -_-

bye .

No comments: