Monday, October 13

Mardi with the Ex Bosses ...

hello .

I just had a very very VERY busy weekend ...

fuhh ...

thought wanna get some rest after my miserable group project

but ...

so many stuffs so little time ... >_<

now I need to work on my new project which is designing a travelling kit !

my target audiences ... BIMBOs !!! lol

heehee ...

btw went to mardi last friday with my ex bosses ... the gecko crew


mata kucing


green eyes chan chan !!!



alfred with his sister !



me and pix-ie ... pix-ie ... pix-ie ...


again ... us minus vvn ... too bad ! it's vvn and smelly's 2 year anni ...



us girls with the boss



tipsy boss


alfred's friend



another friend of his


meet my another boss ... eugene


try to be macho ??? errrrrr



lou saiii ...



crazy adults ...



pixie so cute






the gecko and ex gecko crew


I wanna get some rest now ...


so tata darlings !

No comments: